Onam 2024 - Ganga Vertica

We celebrated Onam on September 28, 2024 in our apartment complex. The day was marked with much festivities and joy -- procession, sadya and cultural programmes with performances by professional artist in Mohiniattam and Kathakali.

I was asked to do a comic depiction of the Onam story. So, here's what I could do with my limited knowledge, skill and time. It was a phenomenal experience! Not only filled with great joy of storytelling through pictures, but also with much self-realisation and unlocking of hidden potentials.
I thank the GV Onam committee for giving me this opportunity and to my team who were there to help with many things.
Please excuse me for making an exception to posting on Mr. Laapataa specific work on this blog. Hope you enjoy going through.






























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wastage in Mess

Making of 'Why PhD'

Blessings from the Heavens